Scout Sunday Hike
Post date: Jan 12, 2012 1:29:24 AM
The Scout Sunday Hike on February 5th is planned to be in Montalvo Arts Center - Lookout Trail. Please find more details about it at: http://montalvoarts.org/hike/
Here is the plan:
- Meet at Parking lot #4 at 11:00am, parking lot #5 can also be used if #4 is full
- minutes orientation (hiking safety & equipment review)Head to Lookout Trail at 11:15am
- Arrive at Lookout Point around 11:45am
- Spend few minutes there and be back to parking lot around 12:30pm
- Folks may decide to hang out there or return home for lunch.
Please wear hiking/walking shoes. Dress in layers. Bring water, gatorade, snacks and hiking sticks.
Scouts who attend will get a Scout Sunday 2012 patch.
RSVP Vineet (firstname.lastname@example.org) with number of family members or friends joining.
Also let me know if you need Hiking Belt Loop (if you don't already have one) with RSVP.
Requirements for the Hiking Belt Loop
Complete these three requirements:
- Explain the hiking safety rules to your den leader or adult partner. Practice these rules while on a hike.
- Demonstrate proper hiking attire and equipment.
- Hike at least 30 minutes with your adult partner, family, or den.
Feel free to contact Vineet (408-858-9665) or Jianhua (408-569-9155) for questions.